BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
You will need the following information before you register.
- Your child’s physical exam form.
Please bring a copy of your child’s physical to our athletic secretary. Athletes must have a physical on file in order to be approved to participate in athletics. Physicals are good for two years. If this is already on file for the year, you do not need this for each sport.
The Bethel Health Center is available to provide low-cost physicals for Bethel Students. Call (541) 607-1430 for an appointment.
Note: Please use the updated OSAA School Sports Pre-Participation Examination Form
- Health Insurance Information
- Physician's Information
- Your Student's ID#
- Click the following link: https://www.familyid.com/willamette-high-school
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
- $160 for first season
- $160 for second season
- Third season free
- Free and Reduced Lunch Fee $75
ONLINE PAYMENT: Currently, you can use this feature to pay the full amount due only.
- You have the option to pay for ASB stickers and Sport Fees online using ASB Works website: https://willamette.myschoolcentral.com.
- You will have to create a new account for the ASB works webpage to check out.
- When entering your students ID# You must have a capital P entered before the ID number. For example, Student ID number is 11111 it should be entered as P11111
- Add Sports fee + ASB sticker to cart ($195)
- Check out and pay
IN PERSON PAYMENT
- Please bring payment in the form of cash, check or credit card to our bookkeeping office.
- You can also pay with debit or credit card over the phone by contacting Joanna at (541) 607-1480.
- Please make sure you bring a copy of your child’s physical, and drop off to our athletic secretary. Physicals are good for two years. We must have a physical on file at Willamette in order to be approved to participate in athletics.
FAMILY ID SUPPORT: